2022 PGA Buying Show - Exhibitor Registration
|Event Date:||October 18 - 20, 2022|
|Waiting List:||0 attendees|
|Location:||Calgary Stampede - BMO Centre|
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G2W1
|100 Sq Ft:||$2,655.00|
|200 Sq Ft:||$3,455.00|
|300 Sq Ft:||$4,925.00|
|400 Sq Ft:||$6,245.00|
|500 Sq Ft:||$7,420.00|
|600 Sq Ft:||$8,450.00|
|700 Sq Ft:||$9,370.00|
|800 Sq Ft:||$10,155.00|
|900 Sq Ft:||$10,875.00|
|1,000 Sq Ft:||$11,800.00|
|1,100 Sq Ft:||$12,980.00|
|1,200 Sq Ft:||$14,160.00|
|50 Sq Ft - First Time Exhibitor Only:||$1,355.00|
|Payment Deadline:||September 1, 2022 @4:00PM|
|Payment Deadline:||September 1, 2022 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||October 7, 2022 @4:00PM|
The 2022 PGA of Alberta Buying Show will be taking place from October 18th - 20th at the Calgary BMO Centre (Hall D) located in Stampede Park.
HOW TO REGISTER
To secure your booth at the 2022 Buying Show, please follow the steps below:
- Create an Exhibitor Profile on the website - CLICK HERE to create. Only one profile per Exhibitor booth. If you registered for a previous Buying Show, please use the same account from then to register for this year’s Show. Contact [email protected] for any questions about your account. Go to email and follow steps to activate account.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and go to the Events tab > Buying Show > 2022 Exhibitor Registration.
- Click ‘Register Now’ at the top of this page and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Early Bird Pricing will last until May 31st. Your company MUST sign up for the Show before this date to receive the early bird rates. Booth pricing will increase as of June 1st.
- The registration deadline is September 9th. Payment must be submitted shortly after your registration to secure booth space. Any companies that register after September 9th will incur a $500.00 surcharge if they wish to be included in publications and floor plans.
- Exhibitors have the option to pay their booth costs by Cheque, Credit Card, or EFT. Please note a 3% service fee will be added to payments by credit card. Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta.
- Upon receipt of your registration form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will contact you to confirm your booth space and review the following:
- Calgary Stampede & GES Show Services Packages
- Hotel information
- Company information for the Industry Directory publication
- Badge information
- To request a booth location, please email [email protected]. Booths requests are not guaranteed and will be on a first come, first serve basis.
HOTEL ARTS CALGARY
Only a 10-minute walk from the BMO Centre!