2024 Calgary Golf Show - Exhibitor Registration
|Event Date:||March 16 - 17, 2024|
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||Calgary BMO Centre (Hall D)|
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
|EARLY BIRD: 100 sqft:||$1,150.00|
|EARLY BIRD: 200 sqft:||$2,725.00|
|EARLY BIRD: 300 sqft:||$3,728.00|
|EARLY BIRD: 400 sqft:||$4,988.00|
|EARLY BIRD: 500 sqft:||$5,933.00|
|EARLY BIRD: 600 sqft:||$7,088.00|
|EARLY BIRD: 700 sqft:||$7,928.00|
|EARLY BIRD: 800 sqft:||$8,663.00|
|Payment Deadline:||January 10, 2024 @4:00PM|
|Payment Deadline:||January 10, 2024 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||March 8, 2024 @4:00PM|
You’re invited to join us for the Calgary Golf Show on March 16 & 17, 2024, at the Calgary BMO Centre in Hall D.
More than 4,000 passionate golfers attend the Calgary Golf Show each year and use the Show as a great resource to further their engagement with the game in a variety of ways.
With family friendly Show activities including a Long Drive Competition, Closest to the Pin Competition, Long Putt Challenge, and Chipping Challenge, as well as a Junior Clinic & free lessons led by PGA of Canada Golf Professionals, there is something for all ages, ensuring Exhibitor access to a broad range of demographics.
When you Exhibit at the Show, you’ll have the opportunity to raise the profile of your business or facility, while also selling (green fees, products, etc.) directly to consumers. You’ll also have the chance to take advantage of the upswing of new golfers the industry has experienced over the last few years. For additional details regarding Exhibiting at the Calgary Golf Show, please download our Exhibitor Package.
For the 2024 Calgary Golf Show, we are offering two different registration and payment deadlines.
Option 1 is an Early Bird Registration option featuring a cash discount and the requirement of a prize donation. This prize can be anything from green fees, gift baskets, golf equipment, hotel rooms or stay & play gift cards. These prizes must be approved by the PGA of Alberta and the prize must be submitted to the PGA of Alberta prior to February 9, 2024. Prizes will be used as giveaways at the Show. The registration and payment deadline for Option 1 is Wednesday, January 10, 2024, at 4:00 pm.
Option 2 does not require the donation of a prize. The registration and payment deadline for Option 2 is Friday, March 8, 2024, at 4:00 pm.
|Option One: Early Bird Registration||100 sqft. (10’ x 10’) $1,150 + $300 prize donation||Deadline is Wednesday, January 10, 2024, at 4:00 pm.|
|Option Two||100 sqft. (10’ x 10’) $1,465 and no prize donation||Deadline is Friday, March 8, 2024, at 4:00 pm.|
The PGA of Alberta requires all Exhibitors to provide an EXCLUSIVE SHOW SPECIAL to attendees at the Calgary Golf Show. Examples include discounted green fees, 2 for 1 deals or 10% off coupons, and special stay & play rates. These specials must be submitted by February 9, 2024, and need to be approved by the PGA of Alberta. They will be featured on the Alberta Golf Shows website prior to the Show.
If you’re ready to register, please follow the below steps:
- If you do NOT have an account on the PGA of Alberta website, please create an Exhibitor Profile by CLICKING HERE. Only one profile is needed per Exhibitor booth. If you are not sure if you have an account, or if you have any questions, please contact Michelle Moody ([email protected]).
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website. Go to the Events Tab > Calgary Golf Show > 2024 Exhibitor Registration
- Click "Register Now" at the top of the event page and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Early Bird (Option 1) pricing will be available until Wednesday, January 10, 2024, at 4:00 pm. Payment must be received by this date in order to secure this registration type.
- The registration deadline for Exhibitors is Friday, March 8, 2024. Payment must be made by this date to secure your booth space.
- Exhibitors have the option to pay for their booth by cheque, credit card, EFT, or direct deposit. Please note that a 3% service fee will be added to payments made by credit card. Additional information regarding payment options will be shared as needed with Exhibitors once their registration has been submitted.
- Booths requests will be on a first-come, first-serve basis and cannot be guaranteed. Please contact Michelle Moody ([email protected]) with any requests.
If you have any questions about the Show, please contact Michelle Moody at [email protected].