|Event Date:||October 15 - 18, 2018|
|Location:||Edmonton Expo Centre|
7515 - 118 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5B 0J2
|100 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$2,343.00|
|200 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$3,044.00|
|300 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$4,338.00|
|400 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$5,502.00|
|500 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$6,534.00|
|600 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$7,441.00|
|700 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$8,251.00|
|800 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$8,947.00|
|900 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$9,579.00|
|1000 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$10,394.00|
|1100 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$11,429.00|
|1200 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$12,468.00|
|1300 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$13,507.00|
|1400 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$14,546.00|
|1500 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$15,585.00|
|1600 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$16,624.00|
|1700 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$17,663.00|
|1800 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$18,702.00|
|1900 Sq. Ft. Booth:||$19,741.00|
|Payment Deadline:||August 1, 2018 @4:00PM|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||August 1, 2018 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||August 1, 2018 @4:00PM|
The 2018 Show will be taking place from October 16 - 18, 2018 at the Edmonton Expo Centre. Exhibitor Set-up is October 15th.
CONTINUING FOR 2018
In order to register, please note and the follow the steps below;
- Create a PGA of Alberta Exhibitor Profile, click here. Only one profile per exhibitor booth.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and click Buying Show Registration under Events . Complete the Industry Guide Form. The details in this form will be used to build the Association’s Annual Industry Guide that is given out to all Exhibitors, Sponsors and PGA of Alberta Members.
- Once the form is completed, you will be able to click ‘Register Now’ and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- REGISTER AND PAY BY JULY 16th, 2018 TO LOWER YOUR BOOTH RATE.
- The REGISTRATION DEADLINE is August 31st, 2018. Payment by Cheque must be submitted with your registration form in order to secure booth space. Any companies that register after August 31st, 2018 will incur a $500.00 surcharge if they wish to be included in publications and floor plans.
- Please pay Exhibitor fee by sending a cheque to the PGA of Alberta Office. Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta
- Upon receipt of your application form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will contact your Show Contact as listed on the form to confirm your booth space and review the following;
· Show Dates & Hours
· ShowTech Electrical & GES Show Services Packages
· Floor Plan Requests
· Hotel Information
· Company Information for the Industry Guide Publication
· Dress Code (Business Attire - No Jeans)
- To request a booth location or to book a booth over 20,000 SQ FT. please email Britney Andersen at [email protected]. Booths requests will be on a first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed.
If you have any other questions pertaining to the registration process please contact Britney Andersen at the PGA of Alberta office. Toll free (888) 866-6140 or by email to [email protected].