2019 Buying Show Attendee Registration
|Event Date:||October 22 - 24, 2019|
Anderson, Lea Ann
Club, Collicutt Siding
Di Bartolo, Andre
Jager, Rick Jager
Striemer, Mary Lynn
Van Dellen, George
Van Dellen, Kathy
Van Deurzen, Ben
Van Kroonenburg, Ashley
Van Tighem, Taylor
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||Calgary Stampede - BMO Centre - Hall C|
20 Roundup Way SE
|PGA of Alberta Member:||$0.00|
|PGA of Canada Member (Outside of Alberta):||$0.00|
|PGA of Canada Affiliate (Non-Member) - Facility Owner / GM / Employee / Guest / F&B:||$0.00|
|Green Grass Facility:||$75.00|
|Payment Deadline:||October 4, 2019 @4:00PM|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||October 4, 2019 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||October 18, 2019 @4:00PM|
Dear PGA of Canada Professional and Golf Course Owner/Operator,
The PGA of Alberta is pleased to present the registration information for the 2019 PGA of Alberta Buying Show, to be held at the Calgary Stampede BMO Centre (Hall C) in Calgary, Alberta. The Association encourages you to invite your colleagues from all departments at your Golf Course as we pride ourselves on having an opportunity for everyone at the Show, including Food & Beverage Managers, Ownership, Management and Administration. One element of the show that has been expanded on for 2019 is our Food & Beverage department. With several major F&B suppliers exhibiting at our show we strongly encourage your facility to bring your F&B Manager and any other staff that may benefit from this.
PGA of Canada Members and NGCOA Members are provided with complimentary access to the Buying Show upon presentation of their Membership Card. Green Grass Facilities may register to attend the Show in advance at a cost of $75 per person or you may register at the door at a cost of $125 per person.
- To register your staff for the Buying Show, please submit the Registration Form prior to October 1st, 2019.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the PGA of Alberta Buying Show at any time.
- Golf Courses who are registered before September 20th, 2019 will be published in the 2019-2020 PGA of Alberta Industry Guide.
Buying Show Education Sessions will be announced closer to October. PGA of Alberta Members and Non-Members are encouraged to attend the Education Sessions.
Ticket Type Breakdown and Categories:
- PGA of Alberta Member - This is a PGA of Alberta Professional who has paid their annual dues and works within Alberta.
- PGA of Canada Member (Outside of Alberta) - This is PGA of Canada Professional who has paid their dues and is working in a Zone outside of Alberta.
- PGA of Canada Affiliate (Non-Member) - Facility Owner / GM / Employee / Guest / F&B - This is an individual who is employed at a PGA of Canada facility who is not a member of the PGA of Canad and does not pay annual dues. This is meant for Facility Owners, General Managers, Food & Beverage Staff, Employee at the course or a Guest who could be an invited guest who is somehow affiliated with the facility.
- NGCOA Member - This is for someone who is a member of the National Golf Course Owners Association.
- Green Grass Facility - This is someone who is attending the Buying Show on behalf of a facility that does not have a PGA of Canada Professional employed at the course.