2019 Buying Show Exhibitor Registration
|Event Date:||October 22 - 24, 2019|
Di Genova, Linda
Gordon Smith, David Astley & Co. Inc.
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||Calgary Stampede - BMO Centre - Hall C|
20 Roundup Way SE
|100 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$2,533.00|
|200 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$3,292.00|
|300 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$4,692.00|
|400 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$5,950.00|
|500 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$7,066.00|
|600 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$8,047.00|
|700 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$8,923.00|
|800 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$9,676.00|
|900 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$10,359.00|
|1000 Sq. Ft. - CAD:||$11,240.00|
|50 Sq. Ft. Booth - MUST BE APPROVED - CAD:||$1,313.00|
|Payment Deadline:||September 1, 2019 @4:00PM|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||September 1, 2019 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||September 1, 2019 @4:00PM|
The 2019 Show will be taking place from October 22 - 24 at the Calgary Stampede BMO Centre. Exhibitor set-up is October 21st.
CONTINUING FOR 2019
In order to register, please note and the follow the steps below;
- Create a PGA of Alberta Exhibitor Profile, click here. Only one profile per exhibitor booth.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and click Buying Show Registration under Events . Complete the Industry Guide Form. The details in this form will be used to build the Association’s Annual Industry Guide that is given out to all Exhibitors, Sponsors and PGA of Alberta Members.
- Once the form is completed, you will be able to click ‘Register Now’ and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- REGISTER AND PAY BY JULY 12th, 2019 TO LOWER YOUR BOOTH RATE.
- The REGISTRATION DEADLINE is September 1st, 2019. Payment by Cheque must be submitted with your registration in order to secure booth space. Any companies that register after September 1st, 2019 will incur a $500.00 surcharge if they wish to be included in publications and floor plans.
- Please pay Exhibitor fee by Credit Card or by sending a cheque to the PGA of Alberta Office. Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta OR pay via Credit Card during the registration process.
- Upon receipt of your application form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will contact your Show Contact as listed on the form to confirm your booth space and review the following;
· Show Dates & Hours
· Calgary Stampede & GES Show Services Packages
· Floor Plan Requests
· Hotel Information
· Company Information for the Industry Guide Publication
· Dress Code (Business Attire - No Jeans)
- To request a booth location or to book a booth over 20,000 SQ FT. please email Quinn Logan at [email protected]. Booths requests will be on a first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed.
If you have any other questions pertaining to the registration process, please contact Quinn Logan at the PGA of Alberta office. Toll free (888) 866-6140 or by email to [email protected].