2020 Calgary Golf Show
|Event Date:||March 21 - 22, 2020|
Le Owe, Brenda
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||Calgary Stampede BMO Centre - Hall B|
20 Roundup Way SW
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
|100 Sq Ft:||$1,500.00|
|200 Sq Ft:||$3,000.00|
|300 Sq Ft:||$4,500.00|
|400 Sq Ft:||$6,000.00|
|500 Sq Ft:||$7,500.00|
|600 Sq Ft:||$9,000.00|
|Payment Deadline:||January 17, 2020 @4:00PM|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||January 17, 2020 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||February 14, 2020 @4:00PM|
The 2020 Calgary Golf Show will be taking place March 21 & 22, 2020 at the Calgary BMO Centre (Hall B).
2020 Golf Show Rates and Deadlines:
Option 1 is an early registration option where you can substitute cash for prizes that will be given away at the Shows. We are once again requesting all exhibitors to prepare “Exclusive Exhibitor Show Specials” for the patrons at each Show. This could include discounted green fees, hotel rates or golf membership specials. These specials are required by February 1, 2020 and will have to be approved by the PGA of Alberta. These specials will be included on the Alberta Golf Shows website and social media pages.
In order to register, please note and follow the steps below;
- Create a PGA of Alberta Exhibitor Profile, click here. Only one profile per exhibitor booth is needed.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and click Golf Show Registration under Events .
- Once the profile is completed, you will be able to click ‘Register Now’ above and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- The REGISTRATION DEADLINE is February 14, 2020. Payment by Cheque must be submitted after your register online in order to secure booth space.
- Please pay Exhibitor fee by credit card (please note a 3% service fee is added to payments made by credit card) OR by sending a cheque to the PGA of Alberta Office (517 - 23 AVE NW, Calgary, Alberta, T2M 1S7). Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta
- Upon receipt of your registration form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will touch base with your Show Contact as listed on the form to confirm your booth space and review the following; Booths requests will be on a first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed. Exhibitors who pay their booth fee in full will receive priority over those who register before hand but have not paid.
If you have any other questions pertaining to the registration process please contact Ashley Van Kroonenburg at the PGA of Alberta office. Toll free (888) 866-6140 or by email to [email protected].