2020 PGA of Alberta Buying Show
|Event Date:||October 20 - 22, 2020|
Gordon Smith, David Astley & Co. Inc.
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||Calgary Stampede BMO Centre|
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G2W1
|100 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$2,533.00|
|200 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$3,292.00|
|300 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$4,692.00|
|400 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$5,950.00|
|500 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$7,066.00|
|600 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$8,047.00|
|700 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$8,923.00|
|800 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$9,676.00|
|900 Sq Ft Early Bird:||$10,359.00|
|50 Sq Ft Early Bird First Timers:||$1,290.00|
|Payment Deadline:||September 11, 2020 @4:00PM|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||September 11, 2020 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||September 11, 2020 @4:00PM|
The 2020 Show will be taking place from October 20 - 22 at the Calgary Stampede BMO Centre. Exhibitor set-up is October 19th.
CONTINUING FOR 2020
In order to register, please note and the follow the steps below;
- Create a PGA of Alberta Exhibitor Profile, click here. Only one profile per exhibitor booth.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and click Buying Show Exhibitor Registration under Events . Complete the Industry Guide Form. The details in this form will be used to build the Association’s Annual Industry Guide that is given out to all Exhibitors, Sponsors and PGA of Alberta Members.
- Once the form is completed, you will be able to click ‘Register Now’ and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- REGISTER AND PAY BY JULY 10th, 2020 TO LOWER YOUR BOOTH RATE.
BEFORE JULY 10
AFTER JULY 10
FIRST TIME EXHIBITOR RATES
BEFORE JULY 10
AFTER JULY 10
- The REGISTRATION DEADLINE is September 1st, 2020. Payment by Cheque must be submitted with your registration in order to secure booth space. Any companies that register after September 1st, 2020 will incur a $500.00 surcharge if they wish to be included in publications and floor plans.
- Please pay Exhibitor fee by Credit Card or by sending a cheque to the PGA of Alberta Office. Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta OR pay via Credit Card during the registration process.
- Upon receipt of your application form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will contact your Show Contact as listed on the form to confirm your booth space and review the following;
· Show Dates & Hours
· Calgary Stampede & GES Show Services Packages
· Floor Plan Requests
· Hotel Information
· Company Information for the Industry Guide Publication
· Dress Code (Business Attire - No Jeans)
- To request a booth location or to book a booth over 20,000 SQ FT. please email Ashley Van Kroonenburg ([email protected]). Booths requests will be on a first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed.