Champions Tour - Event Qualifier
|Event Date:||August 27, 2019|
Gleaton, Robert Todd
Morland IV, David
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||Elbow Springs GC|
|2019 PGA TOUR Champions Member:||$0.00|
|2019 PGA TOUR Champions Associate Member or Web.com Veteran Member eligible for Event Qualifier:||$150.00|
|Non-Member Exempt to Event Qualifier:||$200.00|
|Payment Deadline:||August 23, 2019 @4:00PM|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||August 23, 2019 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||August 23, 2019 @4:00PM|
Player Information Package
We appreciate your support for this event and want you to enjoy a very successful day during your qualifying round. Herein contained you will find the necessary supporting information to assist you with the registration and participation process.
*Playing the Mountain & Elbow Nines (Elbow Springs) for the Event Qualifier.
Please Note the Following New Rules:
- Replacement of Broken or Significantly Damaged Club: Model Local Rule G-9 is in effect.
- Ball Played from Outside Relief Area when taking Back-On-Line Relief: Model Local Rule E-12 is in effect.
- Continued for 2019 - Distance Measuring Devices – Appx. I, Part A, Section 7. For play in a Pro-Am round (except a Pro-Am played during an official competition round), an Event Qualifying round or a Regional Qualifying Tournament round, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during the stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3.”
River Spirit GC
Final Results - Click Here
Elbow Springs GC
SHAW CHARITY CLASSIC
Each Event Qualifier will be conducted at 18-holes of stroke play. A maximum of the low four (4) scorers from the Event Qualifier will gain entry into the Official Tournament in accordance with applicable PGA TOUR Champions policies and procedures. There will be no alternates from the Event Qualifier. A Sudden-Death playoff will commence immediately following play in the event of ties to determine the qualifying positions. The number of Event Qualifier spots available will be posted prior to the commencement of play of the Event Qualifier. Each Event Qualifier will be conducted for all open, full-field tournaments by the respective local PGA of America Section and managed by the PGA TOUR Champions. The Rules of the USGA govern play, as modified by the PGA Champions. An allotment of Champions Tour Local Rules and Conditions of Competition (“Hard Cards”) will be available to competitors on-site. All decisions of the Rules Committee are final.
A maximum of the low five (5) scorers from the Pre-Qualifier will gain entry into the Event Qualifier.
Event Qualifier Eligibility: The Event Qualifier will be limited to professional players aged 50+. Any player meeting one of the criteria listed below is eligible to enter the Event Qualifier without having to play in the Pre-Qualifier.
- The top 30 players and anyone tied for 30th position from the annual PGA TOUR Champions Qualifying Tournament
- Tournament Winners on the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour (Tournaments awarding official victory status and those players eligible via the Team Tournament Winner Category on the PGA TOUR)
- PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Web.com Tour Veteran Members (refer to Web.com Tour Tournament Regulations)
- Those players finishing in 37th – 75th position on PGA TOUR Champions Official Points List from previous season
- Players who have earned one million dollars ($1,000,000) or more on PGA TOUR Champions
- European Tour Past Champions and Staysure Tour Past Champions whose victories were considered official
- Players who Pre-Qualify and Event Qualify for an official PGA TOUR Champions event in the same week, will be exempt from Pre-Qualifying for the remainder of that season
- Any Event Qualifier competing in the immediately preceding cosponsored or approved event that would otherwise be required to compete in the Pre-Qualifier
Amateur Access:The Event Qualifier is open to professionals only, age 50 and over. Amateurs are permitted to enter and compete in the Pre-Qualifier and maintain his/her amateur status. However, should an amateur competing in the Pre-Qualifier successfully qualify for the Event Qualifier, amateur status will be forfeited prior to entering the Event Qualifier. Amateurs who become professional specifically to enter the Event Qualifier and are not successful in qualifying may apply to the USGA for reinstatement of amateur status.
If you have any other questions at all that you cannot find answers to please contact our office at 403.256.8894 or toll free at 1.888.866.6140 and we will be pleased to assist you. Thanks again for your support, we look forward to seeing you again this summer!