PD Series: Understanding the Value of the PGA Golf Professional
|Event Date:||February 26, 2018|
|Waiting List:||0 attendees|
|Location:||Red Deer G&CC|
|Payment Deadline:||February 23, 2018 @4:00PM|
|Payment Deadline:||February 23, 2018 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||February 23, 2018 @4:00PM|
Please join Michael O’Donnell, Senior Director of Player Development for the PGA of America at the Player Development Workshop on Monday, February 26th at Red Deer G&CC in Red Deer, AB. The content of this workshop will greatly benefit you in professional development and personal growth, while also increasing your business and bottom line. Discover the true value you can bring to your facility. For Michael O’Donnell’s full bio, testimonials and event details, click here.
Key items that will be addressed include:
- “Experiences” versus “Services.” (Hint: Services = transactions, Experiences = memorable moments and loyal customers).
- Why you have more influence over your business future than you realize.
- Getting beyond just “getting through.”
- The myth of the “good old days” and discovering why business as usual won’t do.
- Taking the “next step” to growing your business beyond its current status.
- PGA Member = Valuable!
What this workshop is not:
- Exploration of golf instruction methodology and curriculum.
You won’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind workshop that will enrich your career, grow your business, and enhance your professional life.
PGA of Alberta Member Rate = $75 PER PERSON + GST
NON-PGA of Alberta Member Rate = $85 PER PERSON + GST