Buying Show News
The PGA of Alberta Buying Show hosted on October 18–20 at the Calgary BMO Centre (Hall D) is only 2 DAYS AWAY! If you have not registered already, please contact [email protected] if you would like to attend.
Please find the important updates below for the Buying Show including Exhibitor list, Dress Code, and more!
- Arrive at the Buying Show organized and prepared to conduct business with your Sales Representatives.
- Ensure all staff representing your facility have been registered and are aware of the Buying Show Rules, Regulations and DRESS CODE.
- Wireless Internet will be complimentary for all Exhibitors and Attendees. Wifi access code will be given at the Show.
- Badge Pickup - Go to the registration desks in the foyer space outside Hall D to pickup your Show badges. This is the pre-function space outside of Palomino rooms A-C where the Welcome Breakfast and Awards Banquet Cocktail Party are being held.
- PGA of Canada members may schedule appointments in the hour after (5:00pm-6:00pm) on Tuesday, October 18th and before the set hours (8:00am – 9:00am) on Wednesday, October 19th and Thursday, October 20th
Floor Plan Highlights
CLICK HERE to view the Floor Plan and Exhibitor booth numbers for the Buying Show. Please note the following on the Floor Plan:
- Workstations - Note the four workstations located on the top left and bottom left corners of the Floor Plan. These workstations are for all attendees of the Buying Show, and are on a first come, first serve basis. If you see a workstation open, please feel free to use it!
- Lounge Booth - As noted for the workstations, the lounge located on the bottom right corner of the Floor Plan is for all attendees of the Show and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Business Centre (Booth #203) - Note our Business Centre on the bottom of the Floor Plan which is ran by our Partner Rileys. If you need any printing done at the Show or for your facility, please visit their booth.
- First Time Exhibitors - Please note our first-time Exhibitors at the Show are located in booths 1106 - 1130 and 201. Please make sure you check out these booths at the Show!
- New Product Area - Located in booth 1004 in the bottom left corner of the Floor Plan, the New Product Section will be highlighting the innovative products coming out in 2023. Be sure to check this area out!
- PGA of Alberta Booth - There will be seating and a kiosk setup in the PGA of Alberta booth located on the bottom of the Floor Plan. Feel free to use this area anytime during the Show.
- Invite your General Manager, Facility Owner and Food & Beverage staff to the Show - Gordon Food will have a booth within the 19th Hole giving members and facilities a great opportunity to review all their on course and clubhouse needs for future seasons. Contact [email protected] to invite your F&B team.
19th Hole & Events – Complimentary F&B sponsored by Gordon Food Service
Gordon Food Service will be offering COMPLIMENTARY food and beverage options for all Exhibitors and Attendees located in the 19th Hole for the entire 3-days of the Buying Show! This will help your facility/company save costs as well as gives you a chance to try their food and re-energize yourself while at the Show. You can also stop by their show booth to discuss all of your food service operation needs.
Click Here for their incredible Food Program during the Show highlighting:
- 19th Hole Breakfast & Lunch Menu’s
- Welcome Breakfast Menu (October 18th @ 8:00am) – Click Here to Register
- Hotel Arts Cocktail Reception Menu (October 18th @ 5:00pm) – Click Here to Register
- Awards Banquet Cocktail Reception Menu (October 19th @ 5:00pm) – No registration required
Dress code is business attire (Jeans, cut-offs, track suits, shorts, hats, etc., are NOT permitted at the Show). Dress Code is in effect at all times during Show hours.
Show Schedule & Registration Links
Click Here to view the full Buying Show schedule broken down by each day with registration links for networking events and education.
Corporate Afternoons - Invite Your Corporate Clients
Invite your corporate clients to attend the show on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon (2:00-5:00pm), preview product and place orders, saving you valuable time throughout the busy golf season. Please note, corporate clients must be accompanied by a PGA Professional on the Show floor at all times. Contact [email protected] to invite a Corporate client.
Registered Exhibitors & Products Represented
With 81 vendors registered for the Show this year, companies are eager to see the membership and their teams in person after a two year hiatus.
>> Click Here to view Exhibitor list with company website link.
>> Click Here to view Products Represented by category (39 categories listed)
Networking Events You Don’t Want to Miss! - Register Today
Opening Welcome Breakfast (Day 1) - Tuesday, Oct. 18th @ 8:00am
We will be hosting a complimentary Grand Opening Breakfast sponsored by Gordon Food Service, Impact Canopy Canada, Sundog Eyewear/Tour Tee & Jancor Agencies. The event will be held on Tuesday, October 18th located in the foyer space at the BMO Centre just outside of the Show floor. This is a complimentary event and all Exhibitors and Attendees are encouraged to attend. The event begins at 8:00am, 1-hour before the Show officially opens at 9:00am, and will run to 9:30am.
>> Click Here to Register
Hotel Arts Cocktail Reception (Day 1) - Tuesday, Oct. 18th @ 5:00pm
This is a complimentary Cocktail Reception sponsored by Tribal, Gordon Food Service, Hotel Arts, Triple Bogey Brewing Co. & G&G Brands will be held after Day 1 of the Show at Hotel Arts in Calgary (119 12 Ave SW, Calgary) which is a 10-minute walk from the BMO Centre! This is a complimentary event featuring beverages and appetizers and all Exhibitors and Attendees are encouraged to attend.
>> Click Here to Register
PGA of Alberta Awards Banquet & Cocktail Reception (Day 2) – Wednesday, Oct. 19th @ 5:00pm
All Attendees & Exhibitors of the Buying Show are encouraged to join us for an evening of recognition and celebration after Day 2 of the Show on October 19th for the Awards Banquet & Cocktail Reception sponsored by Gordon Food Service, BPG & Levelwear. The evening will kickoff with cocktails & appetizers at 5:00pm and will be followed by the Awards Banquet at 5:45pm, held in the Palomino Room at the BMO Centre (located right beside Hall D). This is a complimentary event and all Exhibitors and Attendees are encouraged to attend.
>> No registration required
Click Here to see if your facility is currently registered for the Buying Show.