2022 PGA Buying Show - Attendee Registration
|Event Date:||October 18 - 20, 2022|
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||BMO Centre - Calgary Stampede|
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G2W1
|PGA of Alberta Member:||$0.00|
|PGA of Canada Member (Outside of Alberta):||$0.00|
|PGA of Canada Affiliate (Non-Member) - Facility Owner / GM / Employee / Guest / F&B:||$0.00|
|Green Grass Facility:||$75.00|
|Payment Deadline:||October 2, 2022 @4:00PM|
|Payment Deadline:||October 2, 2022 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||October 2, 2022 @4:00PM|
>> Information Package - Click Here
>> Registered Exhibitors - Click Here
Dear PGA of Canada Professional and Golf Course Owner/Operator,
The PGA of Alberta is pleased to open registration for the 2022 PGA of Alberta Buying Show, to be held on October 18-20 at the Stampede BMO Centre (Hall D) in Calgary, Alberta. The Association encourages you to invite your colleagues from all departments at your Golf Course as we pride ourselves on having an opportunity for everyone at the Show, including Food & Beverage Managers, Ownership, Management and Administration.
Food & Beverage - One element of the show that has been expanded on in recent years is our Food & Beverage department. With several major F&B suppliers exhibiting at our show we strongly encourage your facility to bring your F&B Manager and any other staff that may benefit from this.
PGA of Canada Members and NGCOA Members are provided complimentary access to the Buying Show. Green Grass Facilities may register for the Show in advance online at a cost of $75 per person or you may register at the door at a cost of $125 per person.
Please note - The first day of the Show on Tuesday, Oct. 18th is exclusively for PGA of Canada facilities (facilities with a PGA of Canada Professional employed). NGCOA and Green Grass facilities are welcome to attend all day and make appointments on Wednesday, Oct. 19th and Thursday, Oct. 20th.
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register, please note and the follow the steps below;
- For facilities without a PGA of Alberta Professional, please create a PGA of Alberta Profile by CLICKING HERE. Only one profile per facility needed. If you registered for the Show in a previous year, please use the same account from then to register for this year’s Show. Contact [email protected] for any questions about your account.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and go to the Events tab > Buying Show > 2022 Attendee Registration.
- Click “Register Now” and follow steps to officially register for the Buying Show.
- IMPORTANT - Make sure you click "+ Add Another Attendee" below Attendee Information to register multiple people from your facility.
TICKET TYPE BREAKDOWN AND CATEGORIES
- PGA of Alberta Member - This is a PGA of Alberta Professional who has paid their annual dues and works within Alberta.
- PGA of Canada Member (Outside of Alberta) - This is a PGA of Canada Professional who has paid their annual dues and is working in a zone outside Alberta.
- PGA of Canada Affiliate (Non-Member) - Facility Owner / GM / Employee / Guest / F&B - This is an individual who is working at a facility with an employed PGA of Alberta/Canada Professional and is not a member of the PGA of Canada or pays annual dues. This is meant for Facility Owners, General Managers, Food & Beverage Staff, Employees at the course or a guest who is somehow affiliated with the facility.
- NGCOA Member - This is for an individual whose facility is a member of the National Golf Course Owner’s Association and does not have a PGA of Canada Professional employed at their facility. Click here to see if your facility is a NGCOA member. Only eligible to attend on Day 2 & 3 of the Show.
- Green Grass Facility - This is an individual who is attending the Buying Show on behalf of a facility that does not have a PGA of Canada Professional employed at the course and is not a member of the NGCOA. There is a $75 per person charge (plus GST) for individuals in this category. Only eligible to attend on Day 2 & 3 of the Show.
IMPORTANT COMPONENTS TO THE 2022 BUYING SHOW
- New Product Section - There will be a ‘New Product Section’ highlighting the innovative products coming out in 2023.
- PGA of Canada Booking - The first day of the Show on Tuesday, Oct. 18th is exclusively for PGA of Canada facilities. NGCOA and Green Grass facilities without a PGA of Canada Professional are not permitted to attend on this day of the Show.
- NGCOA and Green Grass Facilities - NGCOA and Green Grass facilities are welcome to attend all day and make appointments both Wednesday, Oct. 19th and Thursday, Oct. 20th.
- First Time Exhibitors - Exhibitors that are entirely new to the PGA of Alberta Buying Show have the opportunity to rent a booth at a reduced size and rate. This space will be shared with other first time Buying Show exhibitors. Look for this area on our floor plan once available!
- Appointments Before/After Show Hours - PGA of Canada members may schedule appointments directly with Company Sales Representatives in the hour after the set hours (5:00pm-6:00pm) on Tuesday, October 18th and the hour before (8:00am – 9:00am) on Wednesday, October 19th and Thursday, October 20th.
- Save the Date - The PGA of Alberta will be hosting a Cocktail Reception after Day 1 of the Show (Oct. 18th) hosted at Hotel Arts (short walk from the BMO Centre). Event will be from 5-7pm. All Exhibitors & Attendees are encouraged to attend.
- Save the Date - The PGA of Alberta Awards Evening will be Wednesday, Oct. 19th. The evening will kickoff with cocktails at 5:00pm and will be followed by the Awards Banquet at 5:45pm. All Exhibitors & Attendees are encouraged to attend.
HOTEL ARTS CALGARY
- Golf Courses who are registered before September 9th, 2022 will be published in the 2023 PGA of Alberta Industry Directory.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the PGA of Alberta Buying Show at any time.
- Buying Show Education Sessions will be announced closer to the Show dates. PGA of Alberta Members and Non-Members are encouraged to attend.
For Show Administration and all other inquires please contact Trevor Rioux by email ([email protected])