As a PGA Member you can support the PGA on Wheels program by attending any one of these events and promoting them to all Members and Staff at your facility. We are always looking for instructors to provide lessons using our portable hitting net and putting green as well as junior golf leaders to support our Kids Mini Putt and SNAG Golf Activities. Please find below important information before volunteering:
- All Professionals are encouraged to BRING ANY PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL for lessons or your club’s Junior Program to give to the parents.
- Each Professional will receive two Professional Development points for volunteering at a PGA on Wheels event.
- For Volunteering, each Professional will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a $100 Husky Gift Card.
Your support is crucial to the overall success of the program as well as growing the game to juniors! If you are able to volunteer at one or multiple events, please complete the volunteer form below.
Events for 2018
1. Annual Go Girl Event - Collicutt Centre, Red Deer
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
2. All Sport One Day - Glenmore Athletic Centre, Calgary
Saturday, June 16, 2018
3. Stampede Breakfast - Golf Canada Calgary Centre
Sunday, July 8, 2018 (9am - 12pm)
PGA on Wheels Volunteer Form
Required Fields *