2021 Buying Show Attendee Registration
|Event Date:||October 19 - 21, 2021|
Spreen Horne, Sarah
Van Amsterdam, Evan
Van Deurzen, Ben
Van Kroonenburg, Ashley
Van Tighem, Taylor
|Location:||BMO Centre - Calgary Stampede|
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G2W1
|PGA of Alberta Member:||$0.00|
|PGA of Canada Member (Outside of Alberta):||$0.00|
|PGA of Canada Affiliate (Non-Member) - Facility Owner / GM / Employee / Guest / F&B:||$0.00|
|Green Grass Facility:||$75.00|
|Payment Deadline:||September 29, 2021 @4:00PM|
|Payment Deadline:||September 29, 2021 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||September 29, 2021 @4:00PM|
> Registered Facilities 2021 - Click Here
Dear PGA of Canada Professional and Golf Course Owner/Operator,
The PGA of Alberta is pleased to open registration for the 2021 PGA of Alberta Buying Show, to be held at the Calgary Stampede BMO Centre (Hall D) in Calgary, Alberta. The Association encourages you to invite your colleagues from all departments at your Golf Course as we pride ourselves on having an opportunity for everyone at the Show, including Food & Beverage Managers, Ownership, Management and Administration.
One element of the show that has been expanded on in recent years is our Food & Beverage department. With several major F&B suppliers exhibiting at our show we strongly encourage your facility to bring your F&B Manager and any other staff that may benefit from this.
PGA of Canada Members and NGCOA Members are provided with complimentary access to the Buying Show. Green Grass Facilities may register for the Show in advance online at a cost of $75 per person or you may register at the door at a cost of $125 per person. Please note - NGCOA and Green Grass facilities are welcome to attend all day and make appointments on Wednesday, Oct. 20th and Thursday, Oct. 21st. The first day of the Show on Tuesday, Oct. 19th is exclusively for PGA of Canada facilities (facilities with a PGA of Canada Professional employed).
HOW TO REGISTER
In order to register, please note and the follow the steps below;
- For facilities without a PGA of Alberta Professional, please create a PGA of Alberta Profile by CLICKING HERE. Only one profile per facility needed. If you registered for the Show in 2019, please use the same account from then to register for this year’s Show. Contact [email protected] for any questions about your account.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and go to the Events tab > Buying Show > 2021 Attendee Registration.
- Click “Register Now” and follow steps to officially register for the Buying Show. IMPORTANT - Make sure you click "+ Add Another Attendee" below Attendee Information to register multiple people from your facility for the Buying Show.
IMPORTANT COMPONENTS TO THE 2021 BUYING SHOW
- Appointments Before/After Show Hours - PGA of Canada members may schedule appointments in the hour before the set hours (8:00am – 9:00am) on Wednesday, October 20th and Thursday, October 21st and the hour after (5:00pm-6:00pm) on Tuesday, October 19th.
- New Product Section - There will be a ‘New Product Section’ highlighting the innovative products coming out in 2022.
- PGA of Canada Booking - The first day of the Show on Tuesday, Oct. 19th is exclusively for PGA of Canada facilities. NGCOA and Green Grass facilities without a PGA of Canada Professional are not permitted to attend on this day of the Show.
- NGCOA and Green Grass Facilities - NGCOA and Green Grass facilities are welcome to attend all day and make appointments both Wednesday, Oct. 20th and Thursday, Oct. 21st.
- First Time Exhibitors - Exhibitors that are entirely new to the PGA of Alberta Buying Show have the opportunity to rent a booth at a reduced size and rate. This space will be shared with other first time Buying Show exhibitors. Look for this area on our floor plan once available!
- Save the Date: The PGA of Alberta will be hosting a Cocktail Reception after Day 1 of the Show (Oct. 19th) hosted at Hotel Arts (short walk from the BMO Centre). Event will be from 5-7pm. All Exhibitors & Attendees are encouraged to attend.
- Save the Date: The PGA of Alberta Awards Evening will be Wednesday, Oct. 20th. The evening will kickoff with cocktails at 5:00pm and will be followed by the Awards Banquet at5:30pm. All Exhibitors are encouraged to attend.
HOTEL ARTS CALGARY
- To register your staff for the Buying Show, please register prior to October 6th, 2021.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the PGA of Alberta Buying Show at any time.
- Golf Courses who are registered before September 20th, 2021 will be published in the 2021-2022 PGA of Alberta Industry Guide.
- Buying Show Education Sessions will be announced closer to October. PGA of Alberta Members and Non-Members are encouraged to attend the Education Sessions.
Ticket Type Breakdown and Categories
- PGA of Alberta Member - This is a PGA of Alberta Professional who has paid their annual dues and works within Alberta.
- PGA of Canada Member (Outside of Alberta) - This is a PGA of Canada Professional who has paid their dues and is working in a zone outside Alberta.
- PGA of Canada Affiliate (Non-Member) - Facility Owner / GM / Employee / Guest / F&B - This is an individual who is employed at a PGA of Alberta/Canada facility who is not a member of the PGA of Canada and does not pay annual dues. This is meant for Facility Owners, General Managers, Food & Beverage Staff, Employees at the course or a guest who is somehow affiliated with the facility.
- NGCOA Member - This is for someone who is a member of the National Golf Course Owner’s Association and does not have a PGA of Canada Professional employed at their facility.
- Green Grass Facility - This is someone who is attending the Buying Show on behalf of a facility that does not have a PGA of Canada Professional employed at the course or is not a member of the NGCOA.
For Show Administration and all other inquires please contact Trevor Rioux by email ([email protected])