2021 Buying Show Exhibitor Registration
|Event Date:||October 19 - 21, 2021|
|Waiting List:||0 attendees|
|Location:||Calgary Stampede - BMO Centre - Hall D|
20 Roundup Way SE
Calgary, AB T2G2W1
|100 Sq Ft:||$2,533.00|
|200 Sq Ft:||$3,292.00|
|300 Sq Ft:||$4,692.00|
|400 Sq Ft:||$5,950.00|
|500 Sq Ft:||$7,066.00|
|600 Sq Ft:||$8,047.00|
|700 Sq Ft:||$8,923.00|
|800 Sq Ft:||$9,676.00|
|900 Sq Ft:||$10,359.00|
|Payment Deadline:||September 3, 2021 @4:00PM|
|Payment Deadline:||September 3, 2021 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||September 3, 2021 @4:00PM|
The 2021 PGA of Alberta Buying Show will be taking place from October 19th - 21st at the BMO Centre located in Stampede Park.
In order to register, please note and the follow the steps below;
- Create a PGA of Alberta Exhibitor Profile, CLICK HERE. Only one profile per exhibitor booth. If you registered for the Show in 2019, please use the same account from then to register for this year’s Show. Contact [email protected] for any questions about your account.
- Log into the PGA of Alberta website and go to the Events tab > Buying Show > 2021 Exhibitor Registration.
- You will be required to complete the Industry Guide Form before being able to register. Click the ’Industry Guide Information Form’ link located at the top of the page. The details in this form will be used to build the Association’s Annual Industry Guide that is given out to all Exhibitors, Sponsors and PGA of Alberta Members. The accuracy and completion of this information is the responsibility of the Exhibitor and NOT the PGA of Alberta.
- Once the form is completed and submitted, you will now be able to click ‘Register Now’ at the top of the page and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- All Booth rates this year will be the Early Bird rates but you MUST sign up before September 3rd to secure your rate otherwise there will be a late fee associated to your registration.
- The REGISTRATION DEADLINE is September 3rd, 2021. Payment by cheque must be submitted shortly after your registration in order to secure booth space. Any companies that register after September 3rd, 2021 will incur a $500.00 surcharge if they wish to be included in publications and floor plans.
- Please pay the Exhibitor fee by Sending a Cheque to the PGA of Alberta Office or by Credit Card. PLEASE NOTE a 3% service fee will be added to payments by credit card. Cheques are to be made payable to the PGA of Alberta.
- Upon receipt of your registration form AND payment, the PGA of Alberta will contact your Show Contact as listed on the form to confirm your booth space and review the following;
· Show Dates & Hours
· Calgary Stampede & GES Show Services Packages
· Company Information for the Industry Guide Publication
· Hotel Information
- To request a booth location or to book a booth 1,000 sq. ft. or more, please contact Trevor Rioux ([email protected]). Booths requests are not guaranteed and will be on a first come, first serve basis.