Champions Tour - Event Qualifier
|August 28, 2018
Gilbert III, Gibby
Waiting list is empty.
|Hamptons GC (The)
69 Hamptons Dr NW
Calgary, AB T3A 5H7
|August 24, 2018 @4:00PM
|August 24, 2018 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty
|August 24, 2018 @4:00PM
We appreciate your support for this event and want you to enjoy a very successful day during your qualifying round. Herein contained you will find the necessary supporting information to assist you with the registration and participation process.
New for 2018 - Distance Measuring Devices – Appx. I, Part A, Section 7. For play in a Pro-Am round (except a Pro-Am played during an official competition round), an Event Qualifying round or a Regional Qualifying Tournament round, a player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during the stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3.”
River Spirit GC
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF ENTRY:
Elbow Springs GC|
SHAW CHARITY CLASSIC
Each Event Qualifier will be conducted at 18-holes of stroke play. A maximum of the low four (4) scorers from the Event Qualifier will gain entry into the Official Tournament in accordance with applicable PGA TOUR Champions policies and procedures. There will be no alternates from the Event Qualifier. A Sudden-Death playoff will commence immediately following play in the event of ties to determine the qualifying positions. The number of Event Qualifier spots available will be posted prior to the commencement of play of the Event Qualifier. Each Event Qualifier will be conducted for all open, full-field tournaments by the respective local PGA of America Section and managed by the PGA TOUR Champions. The Rules of the USGA govern play, as modified by the PGA Champions. An allotment of Champions Tour Local Rules and Conditions of Competition (“Hard Cards”) will be available to competitors on-site. All decisions of the Rules Committee are final.
A maximum of the low six (6) scorers from the Pre-Qualifier will gain entry into the Event Qualifier.
Event Qualifier Eligibility: The Event Qualifier will be limited to professional players aged 50+ in the following categories:
- Tournament Winners of PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions or Web.com – official victories and players eligible under the PGA TOUR Team Tournament Winner Category.
- Web.com Tour Veteran Members are defined as players who have made 150 combined cuts in PGA TOUR and Web.com Tour official money events, and who have participated in the previous year’s PGA TOUR and/or PGA Champions National Qualifying Tournament.
- Those players finishing 75th or better on the 2017 PGA Champions Official Money List.
- Player who have earned $1,000,000 or more on the PGA TOUR Champions.
- Players who have Pre-Qualified and Event Qualified for an event in the same week will be exempt into the Event Qualifier for the remainder of the year.
- Winners on the European Tour or European Sr. Tour will be exempt from Pre-Qualifier.
- Finished within top 30 & ties from 2017 Champions Tour National Qualifying Tournament.
Amateur Access: The Event Qualifier is open to professionals only, age 50 and over. Amateurs are permitted to enter and compete in the Pre-Qualifier and maintain his/her amateur status. However, should an amateur competing in the Pre-Qualifier successfully qualify for the Event Qualifier, amateur status will be forfeited prior to entering the Event Qualifier. Amateurs who become professional specifically to enter the Event Qualifier and are not successful in qualifying may apply to the USGA for reinstatement of amateur status.
Hotel - Coming soon
If you have any other questions at all that you cannot find answers to please contact our office at 403.256.8894 or toll free at 1.888.866.6140 and we will be pleased to assist you. Thanks again for your support, we look forward to seeing you again this summer!