Champions Tour - Event Qualifier
|Event Date:||August 2, 2022|
|Waiting List:||0 attendees
Waiting list is empty.
|Location:||Elbow Springs GC|
240086 Lott Creek Dr
Calgary, AB T3Z 2V4
|2022 PGA TOUR Champions Member:||$0.00|
|2022 PGA TOUR Champions Associate Member or Korn Ferry Tour Veteran Member eligible for Qualifier:||$170.00|
|Non-Member Exempt to Event Qualifier:||$220.00|
|Payment Deadline:||July 29, 2022 @4:00PM|
|Payment Deadline:||July 29, 2022 @4:00PM Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||July 29, 2022 @4:00PM|
**You will have to Create/Submit request for an Account request on our Website to be able to register for this event**
We appreciate your support for this event and want you to enjoy a very successful day during your qualifying round. Herein contained you will find the necessary supporting information to assist you with the registration and participation process. CLICK HERE to determine your eligibility status (if unsure) and for more information.
*A maximum of the low five (5) scorers from the Pre-Qualifier will gain entry into the Event Qualifier.
Each Event Qualifier will be conducted at 18-holes of stroke play. A maximum of the low four (4) scorers from the Event Qualifier will gain entry into the Official Tournament in accordance with applicable PGA TOUR Champions policies and procedures. There will be no alternates from the Event Qualifier. A Sudden-Death playoff will commence immediately following play in the event of ties to determine the qualifying positions. The number of Event Qualifier spots available will be posted prior to the commencement of play of the Event Qualifier. Each Event Qualifier will be conducted for all open, full-field tournaments by the respective local PGA of America Section and managed by the PGA TOUR Champions. The Rules of the USGA govern play, as modified by the PGA Champions. An allotment of Champions Tour Local Rules and Conditions of Competition (“Hard Cards”) will be available to competitors on-site. All decisions of the Rules Committee are final.
Amateur Access: The Event Qualifier is open to professionals only, age 50 and over. Amateurs are permitted to enter and compete in the Pre-Qualifier and maintain his/her amateur status. However, should an amateur competing in the Pre-Qualifier successfully qualify for the Event Qualifier, amateur status will be forfeited prior to entering the Event Qualifier. Amateurs who become professional specifically to enter the Event Qualifier and are not successful in qualifying may apply to the USGA for reinstatement of amateur status.
Event Qualifier Eligibility: The Event Qualifier will be limited to professional players aged 50+ in the following categories:
- The top 30 players and anyone tied for 30th position from the 2022 PGA TOUR Champions Qualifying Tournament
- Tournament Winners on the PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions and Korn Ferry Tour (Tournaments awarding official victory status and those players eligible via the Team Tournament Winner Category on the PGA TOUR)
- PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions & Korn Ferry Tour Veteran Members (refer to Korn Ferry Tour Tournament Regulations) Those players finishing in 37th – 75th position on PGA TOUR Champions Official Points List from the 2021 season
- Those players finishing in 37th – 75th position on PGA TOUR Champions Official Points List from previous season
- Players who have earned one million dollars ($1,000,000) or more on PGA TOUR Champions
- DP World Tour Past Champions and Legends Tour Past Champions whose victories were considered official
- Players who Pre-Qualify and Event Qualify for an official PGA TOUR Champions event in the same week, will be exempt from Pre-Qualifying for the remainder of that season
- Any Event Qualifier competing in the immediately preceding cosponsored or approved event that would otherwise be required to compete in the Pre-Qualifier
Valley Ridge GC
Elbow Springs GC
If you have any other questions that you cannot find answers to please contact our office at 403.256.8894 or toll free at 1.888.866.6140 and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks again for your support, we look forward to seeing you this summer!