We first opened our doors in 1935 as a 7-hole golf course. As time passed the course underwent improvements to become a 9-hole golf course mostly made up of 300 yard par 4’s. The next major renovation took place in 1977. Alan Watt, a local physician with considerable knowledge and understanding of changes happening in the game redesigned the front 9 by building grass greens and lengthening many of the holes. In 1991 we added a second nine that offers the feeling of a more open links style course while preserving the challenge of a traditional style golf course.
Currently no upcoming events to display.