Team Match Play Championship - North
|Event Date:||May 1, 2018|
|Current Field:||16 players
Boyd, Kyle - Edmonton Petroleum G&CC
Brandt, Kyle - Belvedere G&CC
Busetto, Joseph - Riverside GC
Cantera, Dallas - Cardiff G&CC
Cuthbertson, Jeff - Stony Plain GC
Gillett, Weston - Drayton Valley GC
Komick, Tyler - GOLFTEC Edmonton
Kruger, Blaine - Stony Plain GC
Mah, Matthew - Mill Woods GC
Petryk, Larry - Raven Crest G&CC
Piercey, Shaun - Ranch G&CC (The)
Quickstad, Bryn - Windermere G&CC
Romanick, Wade - Golf Den (The) - Edmonton
Rumpel, Tyler - Jagare Ridge GC
Vander Mey, Nicholas - Windermere G&CC
Ward, Chris - Edmonton Petroleum G&CC
|Maximum Field:||16 players|
|Waiting List:||9 players
McDowell, Blair - Northern Bear GC
Freeman, Matt - Canyon Meadows G&CC
Murray, Sean - Bearspaw CC
MacComb, David - Blackhawk GC
Johnson, Matt - Royal Mayfair GC
Yeske, Travis - River Ridge G&CC
Chow, Kevin - Blackhawk GC
Cammidge, Grant - RedTail Landing GC
|Members:||Category I, Category II|
|Preregistration Deadline:||May 1, 2018|
|Payment Deadline:||May 1, 2018|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||May 1, 2018 Deadline to withdraw before penalty|
|Registration Deadline:||May 1, 2018|
Teams will now be responsible for coordinating all of their matches for the Team Match Play Championship, including round one and two. There is no event date scheduled for the first two rounds as in previous years.
Conditions of Competition:
- Teams will consist of two PGA of Alberta Members (Class A or CFM) in good standing. Team members do not need to be from the same facility.
- There will be a maximum of 32 teams, 16 North and 16 South (Note: A waitlist will be available and if 64 teams have entered by the tournament deadline date, the tournament will be expanded to accommodate all entries).
- Open to all Category I & II Members.
- The draw for round one will be done at random by the PGA Office.
- Winners of round one will advance to round two on the Champion bracket side. The losing teams of round one will play on the Consolation bracket side and compete for a separate purse.
- Teams will have approximately 3-4 weeks to complete each round of the Championship. Deadlines for matches will be posted soon.
*If all four members cannot agree on a date and time for their match (within the deadlines), the Office will flip a coin to determine who will move on to the next round. A team may play a match with one player in order to have the match completed on time.
Partner Rule - Each team will be allowed one partner change throughout the duration of the tournament. The replacement player must not have already played in the tournament and must remain on the team for the remainder of the matches. The team will not be allowed to change back to the original partner. Each team is only allowed one partner change for the entire tournament. If a team needs another replacement due to injury or scheduling conflict, they will not be allowed. They must play the match with the one player only.
Maximum field: 16 teams
Entry Fee: $315.00 per team (includes tax)