Team Match Play - North
|Event Date:||May 20, 2015|
|Host Venue:||Wolf Creek GR|
|Current Field:||0 players
No registered players found.
|Maximum Field:||32 players|
|Waiting List:||0 players
Waiting list is empty.
|Members:||Category I, Category II, Category III|
|Payment Deadline:||May 1, 2015 @4:00PM Outstanding tournament fees are due|
|Withdrawal Deadline:||May 1, 2015 @4:00PM|
|Registration Deadline:||May 1, 2015 @4:00PM|
Conditions of Competition:
- Teams shall be comprised of two PGA of Alberta Members or Candidates for Membership in good standing. Members in Categories I, II and III are eligible. Team members do not need to be from the same facility.
- There will be a maximum of 32 teams, 16 North and 16 South. (Note: A waitlist will be available and if 64 teams have entered by the tournament deadline date, the tournament will be expanded to accommodate all entries)
- All teams will play rounds one and two at Wolf Creek GR on Wednesday May 20th. The draw for round one and two will be done onsite at random.
- Winners of round one will continue and will play their second round in the afternoon.
- Losing teams from round one will play in a consolation Best Ball event in the afternoon for a separate purse. There will not be a consolation bracket after the round two matches.
- After round two of the Team Match Play has been completed, winning teams will have approximately one month to complete each of the remaining rounds.
*If all four members cannot agree on a date and time for their match (within the below deadlines) the Office will flip a coin to determine who will move on to the next round. A team can play a match with one player in order to have the match completed on time.Deadlines for the matches are as follows:
May 21 to June 20
June 21 to July 18Round 4
July 19 to August 14Round 5 (North Final) September 16th
PGA of Alberta Team Match Play Final (North Winner vs South Winner)